The Twist-lock (2-stage) carabiner, is a quick-detachable alternative to a screwlock or 3-stage autolocker. Requiring only a twist in the sleeve to open, it makes for an ideal locking carabiner to use in situations where equipment or personnel require rapid deployment or disconnection. In fall protection situations where the carabiner is repeatedly attached and detached, the twistlock can save time and help prevent hand fatigue by shortening the steps to disconnect.
Note that by nature, the twistlock carabiner is more easily opened unintentionally than a 3-stage Autolock or Screwlock. Proper training and adherence to safety standards for your industry is required.
- Twist-lock is useful for situations of repeated clipping and unclipping
- Gate action is quick to connect/disconnect
The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame. The rockD carabiner serves the broadest range of specialized uses. The rockD in non-lanyard versions features a flattened shape with an i-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
- Narrow asymmetric "D" shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
- Opens in a new window.